Saturday, November 12, 2011

Girl's Room

 Here's the view into the girl's room.  It's not done yet, there's still a lot of work to do but here's where we're at now. 
 I kinda just threw some things up, I'm sure I'll be moving things around a bit once I'm done with other projects.
 This sign needs "sweet" above it still & I think I'll shorten the ribbon on the dreams so it's up higher and can be seen better from the ground.  We made the dots out of clay & hot glued them to the letters.
 I have a few different ideas for lighting under their bed.  At this point we put some rope lights around the edge for lack of something better.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I want to get a pretty chadelier for Alice's room too!
    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great! Wish we were there! I sure miss you all! Love, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete