Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

WHAT!?
A new picture, that's just crazy!
That's what you're all thinking right?  Well, it isn't the most attractive picture of the kids but I love how mom (who is here visiting) captured their different expressions "attitudes"  : ).  At that point Ethne was NOT happy about her costume and was trying to transform her pirate into a pirate princess.  I got a hold of her & afterwards she was completely content.
I hope you all had a fantastic halloween & I will do my best to update more often.
Love to the two of you who still check this blog. . .  and those who use it to get to the links.  : )
Smiling,
Wendy.

5 comments:

  1. I seriously haven't checked your blog in a few months!! But I thought just now "I want to see the pictures of Wendy's house, 'cause I miss her and I want to see where she is" ( no joke, that's what I thought) and lo and behold you just posted 7 MINUTES!!! AGO. It was meant to be! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (for the 3rd time)! I love you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is priceless! And I love the painted pumpkins. So good to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, that's CRAZY!! We are just THAT connected. That's so sweet that you missed me. . . I'll do my best to get some more recent pics of our home up so it doesn't look like we just moved in. : ) I love you two SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new pictures!!! Those are some cute kiddos! I miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new pictures!! I actually do still check once a month just to see all your beautiful faces, and how you are all doing!! The Tabb family really misses the Mathias' each and everyone of you!! Lots of love from your distant friends in Idaho <3

    ReplyDelete