Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Living in Texas

I can hardly believe we've lived in Texas almost 2 months already!  I've been awful at updating the blog, shocker, I know but I figured pictures are the best part so here are some pics of some of what we've been up to here.

 Super Target, gotta love everything being bigger in Texas!
 Some weekends we drive around trying to figure out where we may want to live after our time in the corporate apartment.  These pics were taken at Lake Arlington on one of those drives.  I couldn't get all the kids to jump at the same time, no surprise there. . . .  Westyn decided he wanted to pretend to surf.
 We've only spent one day at the pool thus far but this weekend is suppose to get into the 90s so I see it in our very near future!

 We went to an easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter and sadly the best picture I got of the kids Easter Sunday was them all being their sweet, goofy selves!  Why do kids think tongues are suppose to be sticking out in pictures when they actually look at the camera!!!!??????
Just last week Ethne lost her front tooth, this is a pic of her pretty full tooth smile:
Sadly, the lighting was crazy when I was trying to get a picture of her toothless smile so stay tuned for that!
Sorry for not being so great at posts mama, but I love you with all my heart and hope you enjoy these pics!

3 comments:

  1. Those were absolutely adorable! Ethne looks a little sad at the pool :( Thank you VERY much!!! I really miss you all terribly and am so anxious for the next 3 weeks to pass until we get to see you again! I'll be watching for the next edition! Love you loads, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas.....it grows on ya!!! ...just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you moved to Texas . . . wow! Hope it treats you well!

    ReplyDelete