Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Sidekick

I am very sadly aware that my time alone with our little guy is coming to a quick end.  So here are some pics of my little guy and just a few of the things we do together during the day.
 I had to put this pic in because I can't believe how big he's getting and just love this picture, thank you grandma for the Easter outfit!
 We have to drop dry cleaning off for daddy about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, but I love the look of our dry cleaners building.  The wood with the stone, love it, which is why I asked Westyn to pose in front of it about a month ago.  : )  They're from California which explains the look & palm trees.  : )
 Now this happens very rarely.  Sometimes if he goes in time out and I forget about him he'll fall asleep.  (Yep, mother of the year here).  But in this instance he actually just crawled up in bed and fell asleep he was so tired!  That was a first so I had to get proof!
 We recently got these blocks and this was the beginning of the first building he decided to make.  He's a little engineer and is very resourceful with his creations.  Of course he's usually building with legos so the blocks are a nice change.
 Yesterday we had to do some shopping at Walmart so we stopped for lunch at the Subway in the back of the store, we split a sandwich and winked at each other across the table.I knew better than to interrupt his eating to ask for a smile.
And this was taken this morning after we got back home from dropping the girls off at school.  We take the dogs with us in the morning and then walk them when we get home before heading back up to the apartment.  Westyn discovered my neck pillow a couple of days ago and has been grabbing it when we go to the car for whatever reason to wear.  Yesterday he made the comment that it keeps his neck warm.  This morning it was in the 40's which explains the coat and 'neck warmer'.  When I asked him what he thought it was for he did say for sleeping so perhaps he's afraid he's narcoleptic and wants to be prepared.  I have to go get ready now to meet Will for lunch.  Love you!

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man! He is growing up way too fast! I love you very much, Westyn! Can't wait to see you in 19 day! Love you all loads, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I can not believe how big he is getting! Such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know too well how quickly it all goes!!! Can't wait till we see you!!! Mom and dad are coming at the end of the month, maybe we can work something out then!??

      Delete
  3. Hello ;-). I don't mean to force my way into your conversation...but is this Rebekah Williams commenting??? I have hoped to reconnect with her!!!

    Wendy, welcome to Texas. How did this many Northwestern girls get sent here? I've been in the DFW area for almost 4 years now....it's not too bad! I'm not super familiar with the Arlington area, but I know people who are if you'd like any advice!

    Annette (Bishop) Lyons

    ReplyDelete