Friday, July 29, 2011

Preview

Lilyanah, "Tell them that it's Lilyanah, tell them that you guys are special, that my family is special in Oregon and everywhere else like in Idaho, Oklahoma,Texas & Massachuseeits!  Umm, I love you, I miss you, I hope you have a great day!  This is me, Mafias, this is me Craig, I'm not Craig, Lilyanah Mafias.  This is the Mafias's, just Mommy & me writing stuff for our bedroom.  Just know that I love you, know that you're special, know that you're kind, know that I love you and Happy Birthday everybody, everybody happy birthday because I love you, happy birthday!  (sung)
The wall is colorful, it's blue, it's bean backable with our bean backs.  And it's pretty.  I know, we lay on the floor on a matress and I don't like it, I would like the bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk, bunk zero, loft loft loft loft bed.  I love you dreally dreally much & say our bedroom is wonderful!  Now that's all, that's all."
There are still quite a few rooms that I haven't shown you yet, including the girls room.  I am completely in love with the color, it was exactly what I hoped it would be, which doesn't happen as often as I'd like!  If we'd have actually been in on the building process from the beginning I'd have had tray ceilings put in both the kids rooms since they have high beds but obviously such is not the case.  Because the ceilings are 9 ft. this ADORABLE flower petal canopy (a birthday gift from Meme), goes over their reading spot instead of the loft bed.  The dragonfly was also a gift from our TX/OK family for Ethne's birthday.  Our family is really helping get the girls room decorated!  So fun, and just a quick preview of one corner of their new bedroom.  Wait till you see the chandelier, it's perfect for the room!  If we can finally get their bed done this weekend, (please let this be the weekend), I can get the rest of their decor up & have their room completely done, which means pictures for you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Lilyanah dialogue, she is too sweet. And the room is beautiful. I have a thing for little girl rooms that are blue :).
    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete