Tuesday, August 23, 2011

4/5 Family Pic

 Here they are, my precious family.  Sunday we got back from church and sat the kids down for some quick pics before lunch.    Of course either Will or I had to take the pic so until Mom get's here in a couple of weeks this is as good as it gets. . .    Fortunately,  I have finally figured out the trick to get the kids to look at the camera & smileall at the same time since it was already raining.  The day was full of sever thunderstorm warnings so we spent the day in the basement getting the treadmill set up & organizing the different areas.
  You haven't heard from me in awhile because I've become addicted, (original thanks to cousin Katie) to Pinterest. . . .  It's a website full of ideas for just about everything.  I was feeling so overwhelmed & uninspired by what to do decor wise.  No longer, there are a myriad of brilliant ideas on Pinterest & now it's just a matter of narrowing down what to do!  Oh, and money to pay for it all of course! : )  Oh, wait, and time too, time would help!  Speaking of time, time to go wake the kids up!  Hope you all have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture!! Will, I am so proud of you and all your hard work; you look amazing! So, Wendy, what is the trick you discovered to get everyone's attention? That is a wonderful picture and I will be VERY happy to take pictures of all 5 of you! I love you all, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell them a "why did the------ cross the road joke. . .". They look at me because they're interested & the anticipation of the punch line makes them smile. . . ; ). Simple, and it works everytime! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is beautiful...but what on earth is on Ethne's head?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You aren't kidding! It's a bow gone wrong!!!! It looked cute on top of her head but I was trying to get the pic so fast I overlooked having her put it back after it slipped onto her forehead! God bless her little heart! ; )

    ReplyDelete