Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bye Bye Baby


Just a quick before and after of Westyn's new 'do.  Isn't it funny how at the age we're at now we get haircuts to hopefully take years off, but when our kiddos get haircuts it makes them look older?  So much irony in this life we live!  : )


I probably should have taken him to a pro but why when Will's clippers were right upstairs!?  I have to say it was a little hard seeing those beautiful blond locks falling to the ground but doesn't he look sharp? : )

And to end this quick post here was my sweet love letter from my husband last night who was sleeping away soundly when I crawled into bed.  Love that he made sure to tell me he loves me before he crashed, in the non-destructive way).  Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little man! It really does make him look older. And I think you did a great job! (At least it doesn't look like you put a bowl on his head first). :) Love you all, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. He love ya so much he even manifests it in his sleep. And that boy does look so grown up now. What a cutie!! Miss ya, Aunt Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you Aunt Mona! I know I'm a lucky woman to be married to a man who loves me as much as he does! And I just wanted to say, I love & miss you too! :)

    ReplyDelete