Monday, August 8, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

On Sunday, (July 31st) Will & I set up the kids water toys out front so they could play while we worked.  They spent the first half of the day in the pool and the second half down in the sand at the base of our driveway.  They planted some oranges and bananas, but our real money maker is the pinata they're growing out there.   It took all day after church to get the sanding and painting done so it wasn't until late Monday night after the girl's finished cleaning their room that we set it up.  Which means, as of Monday night there were no more floor sleepers in our home!!!!


  Such an accomplishment, and it's amazing how much room we now have in our garage without the bed in there!  I was literally outside painting until the sun went down & what a beautiful sunset it was!  I wanted you to see too what a little kid looks like CAKED in sand but you can't tell from this pic.  He looked a few shades darker from the layer of sand on his skin & he had dumped sand on his head.  He was a mess & he loved every minute of it.  Well, every minute until it was time to clean up, that he could have done without!

I think I figured out where our camera is so hopefully I can start geting some better pictures.  Something to look forward to if I can ever get Will to bring it home!  I'll do my best to get pics of the kitchen and the girls completed room posted.  Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see pictures of the girls' room all put together. Did you get the light hung yet? Let me know when the pinata sprouts!! Thanks for the update! Love you loads, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will just finished with the rewiring last night so I'll get it hung today! Love you too sweet mama! :)

    ReplyDelete